There’s always a party with kale.
Like a classic spinach dip, but not really. Instead of spinach, kale powder combines with cultured coconut milk, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and lemon juice. Perfect for a healthy game day appetizer.
So quick and easy you can wait until the last minute and still score big.
Quick and easy dip recipe. Great for a healthy appetizer or as a sassy sandwich spread.
- 2 - 6 oz. containers So Delicious® Dairy Free Greek Cultured Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons kale powder
- 1.5 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine cultured coconut milk, kale powder, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice, agave nectar, salt, and pepper. Serve with cut-up vegetables and seed bread or crackers or rice paper chips. Refrigerate extra dip to use as a sandwich spread.