Reading has definitely lifted my spirits. Along with:
- Practicing yoga. Emphasis on practicing – my tree sways in the wind.
- Doing new things
- Baking edible goodies. Extraordinary flops, too.
- Walking dogs
- Listening to music
- Walking dogs while listening to music
- Gratitude meditation
- Thinking about food for Thanksgiving
- Cleaning house, literally and figuratively
Seth Godin‘s posts have been particularly resonant.
Self-care takes many forms. What works for you?
I danced on the stage of the Muny. There was no audience. Still.